Gay. Urban. Hot. Downtown. Underwear. Cuties.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Abercrombie & Fitch Underwear Boy

I hope all of you guys are having as HOTTT a summer as I am! Since I'm still posting the guys in underwear pics, I thought you'd probably enjoy this dude showing his Abercrombie and Fitch briefs. I know they're a huge fashion brand, but I don't really see a whole lot of guys wearing A&F underwear ... but he definately looks great in them! (The briefs are nice, but the chest and the abs are PERFECT!)

At the request of a couple of my loyal and loving readers, I have added a "subscription" service to this journal, much like the one I use at UrbanBoys, so that you can be notified as soon as new hot guys get posted. Look over to the right for the box to enter your e-mail address to get notified of updates. That way, you'll never miss any of the excellent underwear or speedos pics that get posted, and you'll be able to stay up to date on what's going on in my life! Yeah, right ... I think you just want the underwear pics! Anyway, subscribe, it makes me feel wanted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home