Gay. Urban. Hot. Downtown. Underwear. Cuties.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Back Again & Cute Club Boys

Hello, my friends ... guess what, I'm finally back. Some of you know why I've been gone for so long, some of you don't ... but either way, I've gotten some very supportive e-mails and I appreciate all of you. I don't want to talk about what happened right now ... I'd rather just move on. So ... here's some recent history:

South Beach last night was way cool. The music just seemed especially on. I got together with some friends to get ready in a really cool loft downtown ... they have an awesome view of downtown, great music, lots of cute boys, great drinks ... it was just perfect. Except that I spilled half my chocolate martini on my BRAND NEW Diesel jeans! Oh well, I was wearing a light blue Prada shirt, and it didn't get stained, so I guess all is good.

Oh, speaking of cute boys and hot clubs, check out these hot club boys. My god, where is that bar and how do I get in? Are those not four of the FINEST guys you have ever seen? The first one on the left looks kinda like a thinner Chris Klein. Number two hottie is just fricking PERFECT ... I mean, that body, my god. (He looks a little bitchy though!) Number three looks like a buff Ryan Phillpe. And that last dude seems a little out of it, but MUY cute. I'd like to be in their party :-)

Oh, and don't you just love the jeans on the first two? How fashionable ... gay fashion that is! I have some Dolce jeans similar to #2's jeans, but I don't think I'd be brave enough to cut off the belt loop section!

OK, guys, gotta run ... I'm hanging out with some friends in the Galleria today ... I'll let you know how the shopping goes!! (It'll probably be an AX day ... haven't gotten much Armani Exchange stuff lately but I got an e-mail from them with a coupon, so I guess it's time to spend it!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. first, welcome back, I missed reading your blog very much.

oh yes this fab four a very very cute, thanx for posting the pic.

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home