Gay. Urban. Hot. Downtown. Underwear. Cuties.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Gay Shopping 101: Armani Exchange, Banana Republic, Express for Men, Abercrombie, etc

Hey there amigos ... well, the Galleria shopping spree went well ... as usual, a fashion explosion due to all the homos I went with. I managed to pick up some VERY cool new jeans from Armani Exchange, four shirts from Express for Men, a shirt from Banana Republic, and some new boxer briefs from Macy's (I LOVE underwear, especially Calvin's of course, but I'm also into D&G, Jocko, and Ginch Gonch. See-thru briefs are coooool.) Lots of sales and lots of good deals, I guess because it's close to "back-to-school" time ... which probably also explains the over-abundance of all the hot little gay boys!

Speaking of hot boys, we of course did our time at Abercrombie and Fitch ... but the only reason we goto A&F is to look at the posters!

Anyway ... had fun shopping (as always) and it's great to feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things ...

Have a great evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home