Gay. Urban. Hot. Downtown. Underwear. Cuties.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

No More Diary of an Urban Boy?

Well, guys, I think the time has come ... as they say, all good things must come to an end. I haven't been using this blog as my online diary for some time ... instead, I've mostly been posting hot underwear pics over at the UrbanBoys blog and I recently decided to spend my free time helping you guys build your personal fortunes with my new project:

Blogging For Gay Dollars

Don't worry ... I'll still keep UrbanBoys frequently updated with hotties. And I'm not giving up the thought of maybe going back to posting my diary stuff here ... but, in the meantime, I plan to focus on the new personal finance blog, because I have had so many e-mails asking how to make money from blogging and I spend so much of my time teaching my friends how to get out of debt and become financially secure, or at least stable.

I hope that you will take some time and check out the Blogging For Gay Dollars blog. I know your financial well-being is probably not what's really on your mind when you're surfing to my sites (your mind is in a much lower place :-) ... but you could easily subscribe and then check back when you're finished ... um ... with whatever else you're about to do!

Thanks for you're support here ... have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home