Gay. Urban. Hot. Downtown. Underwear. Cuties.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Ultimate Male Fashion Guide

First of all, this pic was inspired by a REALLY amazing phone call I had with my best friend the other night. I'll just leave it at that. I hope he reads this post, though :-) (It was HOT, man! Let's do it again!)

Well, judging from the e-mail regarding my last post, I guess I'm not the only guy who's really into Armani Exchange and Banana Republic and Express for Men and the Galleria and shopping like crazy! Of course, most of the comments were about underwear! So ... what are YOU wearing right now? Me: just a pair of white CK boxer briefs and a white 2Xist t-shirt. (Which is almost what I was wearing during my FANTASTIC phone call the other night ... but I won't go there, because those of you who know us will say the two of us shouldn't be getting off on the phone together!)

Well, for all you fashionable young men who feel you MUST keep up with what's going on in the fashion world, I recommend to you ManChic, The Ultimate Male Fashion Guide, a cool blog dedicated to keeping you up to date. Even if you don't care about the clothes, I'm sure you'll like the models!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, where did you find that picture? It's something I did with coreldraw years ago. Amazing that it's still going around on the net.

4:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home