Gay. Urban. Hot. Downtown. Underwear. Cuties.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Gay Dating Jackpot

Most of you already know about how much I LOVE to rate photos at LikeMyGay photo. Well, this time I think I hit the jackpot! I found this hot, smooth, boy who says he's from Houston also. His name is Toni and he's 18 and loves clubbing at South Beach, swimming, Speedos and nice underwear. OMG! He's HOT ... looks like he's wearing Speedos in the pic, or maybe just low rise bikini briefs. Can't tell for sure, but I CAN tell he has awesome abs (love those flat tummies), a nice smooth chest, and an adorable face. I e-mailed him, but I haven't heard back from him yet ... I'll keep ya posted. (I'm hoping to get him out of those briefs, Speedos, whatever!) My best friend wants him, too, so I'm hoping we can arrange for a 3some. If you guys wanna try to find him, go to LikeMyGayPhoto or you can do a search for Houston 18-21 at OutPersonals. You have to sign up, but it's free, and anonymous. Plus you get to see the naked pics once you sign in!

1 Comments:

Blogger Louis Casinelli said...

did you ever meet a 19 y/o pretty boy named Shane from Louisiana

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home